Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

MONEY ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE PICKING MONEY ON THE STREET

I got exposed to so much opportunity on the internet and I attended seminars where I was introduced to various way by which you can make money online.

I decided to study various all the various methods and I chose to start with no money down way of generating cash from the internet. I started with blogging using the free blog from Blogger, I put in some articles and signed up for adsense which I added to this blog, to my surprise money was flowing into my account. No money down, it was like picking money on the street.

I went further to sign up with Clickbank and picked up some affiliate product and put them on my blog and voila, money rolls in to about half price the value of the product which I never knew when it was being put together.

This article is to intimate you with simple ways you can start up making money online showing you exactly how I started. The best known way to start is using a free Blog. Get a free blog from Blogger or Wordpress. Start writing articles on what you know, you can write almost anything. Go to Google Adsense and sign up for an account with google. Place the adsense in your blog, you can do this by going to the settings on your Blogger account, click on Blog Elements and click on adsense, choose the type and size you want and add it to your blog. The next thing is to promote your blog. Some of the articles you have written send to directories, submit your url to search engines, join forums online, announce your blogsite through all this venues. The next step is for you to check your account to see the money roll in. Continue to update your blog to keep visitors coming back.

Go to clickbank and sign up for an account, pick some affiliate products, make a little compelling write ups on them, place them in your blog, announce your blog and get picking your affiliate commission.

When you start making your money, then you can begin to go for paid blog which you can then have full control of your blog, then you can begin to blog to the bank. This little guide can make you millions if you follow it through diligently.

Getting to learn from online experts can also boost your level of making money. You can join forum such as Warriorforum, emergingentrepreneursforum.

Learn to blog for great profits and smile to the bank doing so click here for more

Hope to hear from you, bookmark this site for more on how to make money easily online.

By Naijapreneur
www.naijapreneurs.com

0 comments: